THE SECRETARY WILL KEEP THE MINUTES OF ALL MEETINGS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND ALL BUSINESS MEETINGS OF THE ORGANIZATION AND WILL PERFORM SUCH OTHER DUTIES AS THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS WILL FROM TIME TO TIME DETERMINE.
* recording the minutes of all board meetings and sending them to the board, via email, for any corrections or additions.
* Uploading approved minutes to the members-only section of the website.
* Recording minutes of the Annual General Meeting (traditionally held at the conference) or any other special meetings called by the BOD
* writing and sending greeting cards or gifts on behalf of NINC unless the BOD authorizes another member to do so.
* Serving as liaison and coordinator regarding collection of archival material for the Hale Library Special Collections.
Documents to be archives include:
BOD and Annual Meeting Minutes (executive session minutes only are to be sealed for 50 years of meeting date)
Rosters (to be sealed for 50 years on a separate disk)
Annual officers reports
Official correspondence deemed important
Newsletter (currently set to library by newsletter publisher - redacted versions)
Copy of significant publications
Hale Library Contact:
Anthony R. Crawford, Special Collections
Kansas State University
Manhattan, KS 66506