A Novelists, Inc. Conference is unlike any other writer’s conference. Attendance is exclusively for NINC members and invited guests.
All of our members are multi-published, professional fiction authors who write in a variety of genres. Many are award-winning, bestselling novelists from countries all around the world.
Our conference is a chance for market-savvy, highly successful authors and industry guests to exchange the latest knowledge in a casual, inviting atmosphere.
Benefits of Being an Industry Guest
- A chance to meet with some of the most successful authors in the industry.
- An opportunity to give a presentation that is for the benefit of our members.
- Bio in our printed program.
- Designated time in our industry suite to meet with potential clients.
- Sponsorship and/or advertising opportunities.
To attend a Novelists, Inc. Conference as an industry guest, you must meet the following criteria and be confirmed by the Conference Committee.
1) An industry guest must own, be employed by, or otherwise represent a business that offers a service that will benefit NINC members in the pursuit of their professional goals.
2) An industry guest must be open to doing business with NINC members.
3) An industry guest must be willing to give a presentation, be on a panel, or meet with NINC members to discuss potential collaboration.
4) An industry guest must be in good standing in the publishing community, and conduct business honestly, ethically, and in accordance with professional standards.
Please address your query to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your website url, your business expertise, how you feel you can be of benefit to NINC members, and (if applicable) the subject you wish to address as part of the conference. Thank you!
If you are a returning industry guest who has already been approved, proceed to the registration form.