TradeWinds Island Resorts
The TradeWinds is a twenty-five acre resort on the beautiful white sand shores of St. Pete Beach, Florida. To see the gorgeous location and read more about the available amenities, visit: TradeWinds Island Grand Resort website.
Once you have registered for the conference, you’ll receive a welcome email from the conference team that includes instructions for reserving your room online OR via telephone. Please be aware: rooms go quickly! You want to secure your favorite choice of hotel room as soon as possible.
NINC2024 will take place Wednesday, September 18 through Sunday, September 22, 2024.
Rates quoted are subject to state and local taxes, currently 13%. Rates are based on single or double occupancy, per night. Children under 18 stay free of charge when sharing a room. Each additional person 18 years of age and older will be charged an additional fee of $15.00 per room, per night.
2024 NINC Conference room rates will be announced before registration opens in March.
The following amenities are included in the rate for each hotel room and/or suite:
- Self Parking for one car per bedroom (valet currently $8.00 per night additional)**
- Beach Access, Use of Pools, Hot Tubs, Fitness Center, Tennis Courts, Hammocks, Miniature Golf, Paddleboats, and Children’s Arts Center
- Wireless internet access in guest rooms, common areas, and meeting rooms
- Beach Cabana (1 per room)
- High Tide Slide
- Local, Credit Card, operator-assisted access calls and toll-free calls
- Domestic in/out faxes
- Daily coffee/local newspaper/2 bottles of water
- Business Center Use/Internet Use
- In-room safes
* Due to limited parking facilities, no oversized vehicles, trailers, or RVs are permitted to park on the property without prior arrangements. Parking for non-overnight drive-in guests will be subject to availability and will be charged a parking rate, which is currently $20.00 per day. Valet Parking is also available for an additional $8.00 per car, per day and is subject to availability for non-overnight availability.
Tradewinds guest rooms are non-smoking. To accommodate our guests' smoking requests, please inform our agents at the time of reservation of your needs so they may accommodate your requests.
To confirm a reservation, a first night’s deposit (US Funds via check, money order, valid VISA, MasterCard, or American Express card) must be received with the reservation request.
You can fly into Tampa (TPA) or, with limited service, St. Pete/Clearwater (airport code PIE.) Both airports are about a 30-minute drive from the resort.