Before you complete an application, please review our Membership Requirements!
- You will be charged a one-time application fee of $15 at the time of your application.
- This fee is non-refundable.
- Once your application has been approved, you will automatically be charged $85 to cover your dues for the first year of membership.
- Membership applications submitted between January 1st and June 30th pay the full application fee ($15) and the full yearly dues ($85). Membership applications submitted between July 1st and November 1st shall pay the application fee ($15) and $130 ($45 + $85). This fee shall be for the remainder of the year and for the year to follow.
- Applications submitted on or after November 1st shall be processed as memberships for the next year.
Your completed application goes through the following process:
- Application is reviewed to ensure qualifications for NINC membership are met.
- Once verified, the applicant’s name (and qualifying pseudonym, if applicable) will be presented to the membership for approval.
- Once verified, applicants can register for the conference.
- Verification happens by the 25th of each month.
- Final approval happens by the 20th of the following month.
- The full application process normally takes 6-8 weeks.